January 08, 2015

Van der Wrote - Van der Won! #collegediaries



      Its 10 o'clock and I woke up to an email that made my day! +Arti S Thank you so much for getting me to write that post for #collegediaries. I am absolutely elated about winning and big congratulations to Sushmita who tied with me. Her post MBE 2013-2015 was downright adorable (click on the link to read her entry http://welcome-to-my-confused-world.blogspot.in/2014/12/mbe-2013-2015.html
I think she probably spent a good amount of time getting the collage together. Congrats to everyone else who took part. I think writing a post and being confident enough to enter it is an achievement on its own.

Congrats to Sagarika and Tennyson, check out their posts 
In Memoriam and The college days at UCC. Now I'm thinking I competed with some really seasoned bloggers. Woah! 

To read my entry - Our tryst with Death, click on the link below:

Thank you for the support and keep coming back for more posts. Subscribe to Van der Wrote by clicking on the links in the sidebar. If you liked 'Our Tryst with Death' don't forget to +1 and share.

The first week of 2015 is almost up and TGIF! Hope y'all are having a great year. 
And that's a wrap! 



No comments:

Post a Comment